NIE 2017 Spring Craft Show
- Each booth shall have a space of 6 x 10 feet, unless otherwise stated.
- No table coverings are available. Electricity is available at selected booths for an extra $10.00.
- All booths shall remain open from 8:50 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 18th.
- Booth set up times will be 6:30am until 8:50am on Saturday, March 18th. All vendors must have booths torn down and craft items out of the Birchwood Mall by 6:00pm on Saturday March 18th.
- There will also be four hours on Friday March 17th, from 5 pm – 9 pm for crafters to set up.
- Craft/ vendor show management reserves the right to accept or reject any application for booth space. Any disregard for the rules is grounds for termination and you will be asked to leave. At least one attendant will be on hand during the show all day.
- Payment for booth donation must be made in full and submitted with your application. We will do our best to give you the preferred booth number on your request but booth space is reserved on a first come, first serve basis. No refunds, no exceptions.
- Each crafter/vendor is responsible for their own display, set-up and teardown. Candles, incense or other ignitable items are not permitted to be burned during the show for any reason. This would be a reason for dismissal.
Newspapers in Education is a non-profit program. All proceeds from the Big Holiday Craft show will be used to pay for the cost of newspapers to the children in our local schools or used to purchase other educational supplements to be distributed to classrooms participating in The Daily News NIE program. The newspapers are paid for by The Daily News, local businesses, and generous subscribers. By contributing you are helping our young people learn the importance of current events and instilling a sense of civic awareness.